Volume: 70 cl / Alc: 42% vol.
Limited Edition: 4200 Bottles Produced
Moment Fjällmark is an elegant single malt whisky aged on casks that previously held Swedish cloudberry wine, Oloroso and Pedro Ximénez sherry. A smoke tail gives the whisky a bit more spiciness in the aftertaste.
The combined result is a whisky with a lot of oak and fruitiness together with notes of cloudberry, sweet grapes, vanilla, caramel fudge and white chocolate. The youngest casks used for Fjällmark has been aged for 8 years, while the oldest casks were aged for 13 years.
Fruity, vinous, oaky and spicy with warm butter fudge, white chocolate, sweet grapes and pear fudge, ripe cloudberries, almond paste and ginger. Subtle notes of tobacco, oiliness, leather, salt and minerals.
Very fruity, spicy, distinct notes of oak. Sourish cloudberries with a light saltiness. Toasted oak with spiciness and tobacco leaves. Buttery notes of sherry wine, fudge and vanilla. The texture is medium thick.
The aftertaste is long with notes of oak and spiciness towards the end.
• 1st fill American oak that previously held cloudberry wine, 128 L.
• 1st fill Swedish oak that previously held cloudberry wine, 100 L.
• 1st fill French oak that previously held cloudberry wine, 100 L., smoke tail
• 2nd fill ex-bourbon that previously held Oloroso wine, 200 L
• 2nd fill ex-bourbon that previously held Pedro Ximénez sherry, 200 L